Monday, December 12, 2005

Start the CADENZA



"... play my concerto unrehearsed from the score. I myself believed this was impossible. Liszt, however, obviously did not share my view. And so he began to play. After his accomplishment, I must add that further perfection is inconceivable; he played the Cadenza, which technically is exceedingly difficult, perfectly! Afterwards, he handed me the score and said: 'Just stay your course. I tell you truly, you have the ability needed - let nothing frighten you!' I cannot express the importance of his words. It was as though he initiated me. Many times when disappointments or bitterness are about to overwhelm me, my thoughts return to what he told me then, and my remembrance of that moment enables me to keep up my courage." (Grieg, Rome, 9 April 1870)

Saturday was the first day of production for our new medical transcription firm "Cadenza". We did well with our files in spite of a few initial scares due to a missing codec, a slow-to-arrive broadband, and some bobbles with the FTP.

It is exhilerating to start something new and do well right from day one. Good preparation, TEAMWORK, and a fast reaction time are some of the key ingredients. Many thanks to our MT Guru - Shankarji and for the efforts of Ramesh and our 'surprise' editor Pugazh. We will stay the course...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice..eh i saw this blog that i tink we shld support..
http://sabsapping.blogspot.com/

SHARE THIS NOW

Google+ javascript:(function(){var now=new Date(),month=now.getMonth()+1;day=now.getDate();year=now.getFullYear();window.polarbear=window.polarbear||{};var D=550,A=450,C=screen.height,B=screen.width,H=Math.round((B/2)-(D/2)),G=0,F=document,E;if(C>A){G=Math.round((C/2)-(A/2))}window.polarbear.shareWin=window.open('https://www.polarbearapp.com/app','','left='+H+',top='+G+',width='+D+',height='+A+',personalbar=0,toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,resizable=1');E=F.createElement('script');E.src='//www.polarbearapp.com/js/web-bookmarklet.js?v='+month+'-'+day+'-'+year;F.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(E)}());